"These jeans were inspired by the most cherished piece of clothing from my wardrobe: my dad's Army Jacket from 1968. It's one of my favorite things to wear, not only because it holds sentimental value, but because the military style and color will never go out of style. This new color has the diversity to be worn with almost anything." - Colby, Owner/Designer @ Aviator
Also Available in These Colors: Dark Indigo, Medium Dark Indigo, Jet-Setter Black, and Silver Gray
- Garment dyed Olive Green
- 2 hidden zipper secure pockets
- Smarter 5th pocket big enough for your phone/device
- Comfort stretch with shape recovery
- Custom blend of cotton, rayon, poly, and spandex
Aviator Jeans Are...
1. An Amazing Value: We cut the middleman and the mark up, and sell directly to you at a price that's a little more then wholesale. 2. First Class Style: We stayed with the timeless, and iconic 5 pocket design. Then, we updated it with hidden features, and benefits for todays lifestyle. 3. High Function: Our performance denim is flexible, durable, breathable, and easy to clean. Benefits also include hidden secure pockets, utility loop, and a smarter 5th pocket to hold your device. 4. Super Comfortable: Our super soft denim blend (cotton, rayon, poly, and spandex) is perfect whether you're cramped on a plane, running around on an adventure. These jeans are as comfy as sweatpants. 5. Made in Los Angeles: Our jeans are made in a family run factory in Los Angeles, and the craftsmanship is as good as it gets in the industry. 6. Guaranteed to fit: If your jeans don't fit, we will swap them out for a pair that does.
NOTE: Our jeans run very similar to most other brands. Example, if you're a 34 in most brands, you are a 34 in Aviator jeans too.
INSEAM: We make our jeans in small batch productions and in one inseam length only. Our jeans come with a single needle stitch at the leg opening, and are designed to be easily hemmed. We are happy to custom hem jeans for you before shipping, but all sales would be final on any altered jean. Thank you!
Please use our size chart to see where you fit. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-877-500-7664 We are here to help!!