Available for preorder and will ship approximately: March 1, 2019
Use the code PREORDER at checkout for 15% off.
The Slim Straight Fit Jean comes in a dark stonewashed indigo, with a slightly worn-in look. These jeans achieve the right combination of style and comfort, making them perfect for travel and everyday wear.
- Mid to high in the waist
- Fitted through the seat with a slim straight fit to the ankle
- Medium dark stonewashed, mild distress all done by hand
- Comfort stretch with shape recovery
- Deep front pockets
- 27% cotton, 45% lyocell, 15% rayon, 12% poly, and 1% spandex
- Made in the USA
* Sizes 24-26 come in a 31" inseam length, and sizes 27-36 come in a 32" inseam.
Models: Kelly is a size 2 and wearing a 26. Linnea is a size 10/12 and wearing a 32.
1. An Amazing Value: We cut the middleman and the mark up, and sell directly to you at a price that's a little more then wholesale.
2. First Class Style: We stayed with the timeless, and iconic 5 pocket design. Then, we updated it with hidden features, and benefits for todays lifestyle.
3. High Function: Our performance denim is flexible, durable, breathable, and easy to clean. Benefits also include a hidden secure pocket, utility loop, and a smarter 5th pocket to hold your device.
4. Super Comfortable: Our super soft denim blend (cotton, rayon, poly, and spandex) is perfect whether you're cramped on a plane, or running around on an adventure. These jeans are as comfy as sweatpants.
5. Made in Los Angeles: Our jeans are made in a family run factory in Los Angeles, and the craftsmanship is as good as it gets in the industry.
6. Guaranteed to fit: If your jeans don't fit, we will swap them out for a pair that does.
NOTE: Our jeans run very similar to most other brands. Example, if you're a 28 in most brands, you are a 28 in Aviator jeans too.
Models: Diana is a size 6 and wearing a 28. Linnea is a size 10/12 and wearing a 32.
Need more help finding the perfect fit? Click here
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-877-500-7664 We are here to help!!